Heart Failure/Research RN
$27 to $35/hour
This at-will position is responsible for the functions of a registered nurse in the Heart Failure and Research departments of Tri City Cardiology. This role would work closely with staff and providers to provide high quality care and services to our heart failure and research patient populations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Physicians and EP Nurse Practitioner with all organizational research projects.
- Obtain Good Clinical Practice Certification- CITI training.
- Assist with screening patients, assessment of studies and regulatory issues.
- Coordination of follow up visits, data collection and input.
- Assist with coordinating and presenting support staff training for research studies.
- Other research department duties as assigned.
- Ability to assess, evaluate and determine care plan for heart failure patients.
- Ability to manage heart failure reports and information from each device programmer and remote monitoring websites.
- Review, documentation and summarization of all acquired heart failure device information to be sent to provider for review.
- Knowledgeable in various aspects of heart failure and ability to educate, coach and provide recommendations to patient and caretakers.
- Ability to make decisions on adjustment of medications doses and instructions without provider involvement as supported by the established organizational guidelines.
- Ability to manage all RN level issues and to utilize critical thinking with support of the guidelines for provider involvement.
- Assist with providing education to clinical staff in assigned departments.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and professional in high stress situations.
- Assist supporting staff with clinical questions or concerns regarding patient care.
- Work closely with providers and other staff to ensure prompt patient care is given.
- Assists with development and implementation of clinical guidelines.
- Attend proficiency training as required for position.
- Complies with all HIPAA guidelines.
- Complies with the CMS “Incident To” Regulations.
- Complies with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Maintain BLS and ACLS certification.
- As an ACLS staff member it is expected to respond to, and act as a lead in all levels of emergencies in the office.
- All other duties assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Arizona RN Licensure required.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current ACLS and BLS certification.
- Must be able to type at least 40 wpm.
- Cardiac experience required.
- Research study management knowledge preferred
- Must be familiar with the standard concepts, practices, and procedures within cardiology and vascular medicine.
- Experience with Electrophysiology preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salaries as well as:
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program (Company contribution up to 5% of annual salary)
- PTO (vacation, sick and personal time off)
- Paid Holidays
Be the first to see new jobs near Mesa, AZ!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks